Skip to main content

Requests

Hey guys,

Hope my work here has been appreciated. 

Anyways, I'll be leaving for college in a month so that means I will practically have no time spared to update this blog. Whatever I can post while I still can is likely all that will be posted. 

Since there's only a short amount of time but quite a lot left to share, I thought of opening up myself to suggestions. Basically, if you have a question you can drop me a comment here and I'll see if I can help you(should be in my syllabus, though) before I leave.

Cheers.

-Bugga

P.S. Do share this blog around. You know, try to make a community of fellow LIE students. 

P.P.S. If there's anyone has additional material that they want to share, feel free to hook me up. I'll give credit of course.

Comments

  1. Is the experience of saeng in the U.S and that of her mother the same or different?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not. Saeng is a teenage girl while her mother is a grown woman. The problems they each encounter are very different and thus, so will their experience.

      Delete

Post a Comment