Skip to main content

My Syllabus

Here's the list of things I had studied and will be making posts on:

Section A: Short Stories
- Embracing Your Shadow
- Thieving Daughter
- Sambal without Anchovies
- Turning Thirty*
- Birds of Paradise
- The Winter Hibiscus

Section B: Novel
- The Clay Marble*

Section C: Drama
- The Merchant of Venice*

Section D: Poems
- Daffodils*
-To Autumn*
-Address to a Child During a Boisterous Winter Evening
-The Tyger
- Winter*
- Mooses

NOTE: the * denotes the questions I had answered during the actual SPM examination 

Comments

  1. Hi. Im planning to take this subject as an elective. May i ask where do i find the textbooks and whatever is needed to prepare me for my SPM this year ? Also do i need a teacher bcs where im currently living theres no teacher available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I got all the textbooks at Popular except for the book Poems Then & Now. I don't have a teacher either...

      Delete

Post a Comment