Skip to main content

About me

Hey guys,

I am a recent high school graduate and a survivor of the horror show, also known as the 2016 SPM examinations. And yes, I am also one of the few who took Literature in English. In fact, I was the only candidate from my school for this subject and to be honest, I'm rather proud of that.

The idea to start this blog came up when I was in the midst of sorting through my notes post-SPM. I couldn't exactly bear to throw everything I had away, considering the effort I made into procuring and making these notes in the first place. I'm not from a privileged school where resources for this subject are easily available. I had trouble finding a teacher and my eventual private(and expensive) tutor had no more clue about this niche subject than I did. So, I decided to share whatever I have managed to procure within the last eighteen months leading to the three-week hell to help out everyone out there who is in the same predicament as I was.

While there are also many many other blogs out there providing excellent analysis on some of the syllabus(unfortunately, not everything is available on the Internet), my plan for this blog is to provide a narrative that is SPM-centric.  

I will be making posts throughout the following weeks, focusing heavily upon the poems and the dramas that I have studied. Of course, I'll be doing a little bit on the short stories and novel as well but not too much, considering that basically anyone can scrape through the aforementioned syllabus without much effort or guidance. Watch this space.

-Bugga


PS. I was a student candidate and had no formal training in teaching this subject. While I believe that the materials I share will greatly benefit others, I take no responsibility over whatever failures in my materials. However, I do strive to deliver the best so I’m always open to suggestions. 

Comments

  1. Hi Bugga,
    I'm an English teacher whose just started teaching Literature and stumbled upon your blog. Thx a million.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment