Skip to main content

Survey

Hey everyone!

Hope life's been good to you. 

I've been receiving a few emails recently for requests/advice. I'm always happy to respond so don't hesitate to get in touch :)

As most of the stuff I've planned to upload are already on the blog, I'm fast running out of ideas. I need your help to add the content and improve upon it. Do me a favor(and everyone else who visits this blog) and participate in the survey, alright? Thanks a bunch.

Regards,
Bugga

Click here for survey! Help Bugga help You!

Comments

  1. Hi Bugga, I was wondering if there are any more recent blogs about English Literature. My friends and I are considering taking English Literature as an elective subject. If you would be able to reply soon, that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!

      I have linked a few similar blogs to my site. Do check them out, I'm sure you'll find something useful from them =)

      I really encourage you to take up this subject. As long as your grasp of English is decent, it should be an easy A.

      Good luck!!

      Delete
  2. I’m willing to take L.I.E elective subject for SPM, but my worry is that I don’t have a tutor to teach me. My school teachers who are teaching English Subject is not even ready to teach me. They just neglect to teach that subject by telling that this subject is too hard and I can’t do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment